My Little Family

My Little Family

Friday, November 12, 2010

Crazy things kids will watch

Yesterday Zander and Zach went to Winfield to a homeschool field trip to Gambinos pizza!  They all got to make a pizza of their very own, and then EAT IT:).  My close friend, Rachel, was there and bestowed upon the Dobbs family a precious gift...the gift of math!  Years ago I was visiting her at her home and the kids started watching a video...MATHTACULAR!  Its basically a goofy guy talking ALL about math.  INTEGERS, PAIRS, COUNTING BACKWARDS, ODDS AND EVENS and SOOO much more!!  We are watching it as I type...Zander is intrigued!  I love it, its getting some math terms swirling around in his noggin, and it gives me a chance to post...and I know that makes your heart happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment