My Little Family

My Little Family

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My boys

As you might or might not know, I am a mommy to two little guys.  Zander, my older and wiser son, is 4...ALMOST 5!!  He is such a live wire, and I love him so much.  There are days when I can see past him dressing up like a ninja to save his princess, or playing in his tree house and pretending there is an earthquake (so he throws the "furniture" onto the hard ground below), yeah I can see past all that sometimes.  Do you want to know WHAT I see?  I see a tender heart, a love and compassion for others, a desire to please his God and a hunger to learn about EVERYTHING he sees, touches, hears, smells and tastes!  Zander always has something to say.  The other day we were at a homeschool water conservation program and the woman kept asking questions.  If you know Zander, you know you don't just ask questions without getting a LONG response:)  He really wanted to answer the questions right, and kept asking me if he did good...of course I said yes...even if I really wanted to cover his mouth with my hand half way through!  I love that kid.   The other day a friend stopped by pretty early in the morn and Zander hadn't gotten dressed yet.  He asked if Zander was going out of the house (in his undies) and Zander, without missing a beat, said "NO, I'm not Adam and Eve!"  It cracked my friend up, and made his day.  That is why Zander is sooooo special, he can make your day with a clever comment or a sweet smile!  We will get to Carson another day~

1 comment:

  1. Very well put! I love him sooooo much, He is so special!

    ReplyDelete