My Little Family

My Little Family

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Speaking truths to your kids

As Christian parents, we're always searching for different ways to firmly plant God's Word in the hearts of our kids.  

Raising Terrific Kids Everyday by Karen Jensen, taught me a simple method of how to easily get the Word into my children's heart when they were too young to do it.
 
Try to speak this to your children (child by child) everyday...its a very good thing!

Scripture:
"For I know the thoughts and plans I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome."  
Jeremiah 29:11 (AMP)

(Sub your children's name for MONKEY:))

Confession:
Monkey, God has a wonderful, divinely ordered plan for your whole life.  You have a divine destiny, and I proclaim, in the name of Jesus, that you are walking in it today.  You are fulfilling God's plan for your life, and you have a bright future.

Scripture:
"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because greater is He that is in you, that he that is in the world."  
1 John 4:4

Confession:
Monkey, The Greater One lives in you today.  He helps you, guides, you , encourages you, protects you, and empowers you.  He is greater that any plan or force of the enemy, and causes you to overcome in every situation of life.

Scripture:
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony..."
Revelation 12:11

Confession:
I plead the blood of Jesus over Monkey today.  He is protected, and made whole by that blood.  He overcomes the darkness of this world because of the precious blood of Jesus, and because his life is a testimony of His salvation.

Hiding God's Word in the heart of a child is always a good thing.   Planting good seeds will always yield good fruit later on! I hope these scriptures & confessions have blessed you today.

1 comment:

  1. I like this! Thanks for posting....it is something I definately need to do more of. I want my girls to know the word of God.

    ReplyDelete